Many people see photography as a difficult hobby to learn, so they try to shy away from it. The fact is photography is one of the great skill that one can learn. Photography is not just all about shooting, but understanding your environment, knowing the right angle to shoot from, understanding the principle and techniques of lighting are things to know as well. Impressing people with great images is not the end of photography. It is now one of the lucrative skills. Shooting in Upside Down World studio require some essential photography skills. This article will show you how you can take pictures in Upside Down World anti-gravity studio as a beginner making use of the available creative environment. Keep in mind that great pictures are mostly not about the camera but the photographer’s skills.
- Get familiar with the camera. It is essential that you have to know the basic operation of your camera and also essential that you know how to use the controls and manually use the setting provided. In case you don’t know much about the manual settings, it’s advisable to make use of the automatic mode. Location, object, and Weather condition also determine the setting to use. You can check out our article on tips to shoot interior for more understanding on how to deal with your camera setting when shooting in our studio interior.
- Light is essential in photography. It is essential that you check and position yourself in relation to the light source for a lovely shot. One of the basics tips for beginners is never to shoot an object that is backing the light because it will give you a dark image. Upside Down World is equipped with enough interior light to make your picture look professional.
- As a beginner, you need to get as close as you can, to your subject. Do not stay too far away, make use of the macro mode to get as close as you can. The macro mode is very useful for little objects, and it helps to focus on more details and give a lovely image. The macro mode is readily available in most cameras; you can adjust your camera settings to macro mode then get closer to your subject and take a nice shot. It is also essential to set the cameras focus when dealing with macro mode.
- Make use of flash. Flash is not only used in the darkroom; flash is used to supplement the general light in the interior in case your subject is backing the source. It will help you to solve the uneven shadow pattern on images.
- Take as many pictures as you can. We all understand that practice makes perfection, so a constant try is required. Click as much as you can till you get a lovely shot. Try different angles; it will further help in sharpening your photography skills. It is believed that every expert was once a beginner, so don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Do not get frustrated, learn from your mistakes and develop more skills.